Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Well I just haven't gotten around to blogging lately. Not really much going on. Work as usual. We are building a new flowerbed at home and it is slowly taking shape. Got most of it cleared this morning and got some Zinnia seeds in. Then after lunch we just decided it was too hot to go back out now. So we have just been resting and waiting for it to cool off some. I may go out to the "studio" and work on my glass some. I have already started a project for the Flowers of Hope. It's not due til September but I don't get to work often and I wanted to be sure and be finished in plenty of time. All plants seem to be doing well. Got plenty of maters and looks like we will have some squish too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note if you visit me, please. Thanks for stopping by!