Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

school Time

It seems the summer has just began and here it is school time already. Bryan started 2nd grade in Moss Point Thursday and the Vess kids will start in the morning in Lucedale. The twins will soon be 12! I don't know where the time has gone. They are nearly as tall as their mama, and are so sweet. E-Man is still funny and happy go lucky. I am so blessed! And another one on the way!
The garden is starting to look a little bedraggled. At first so hot and no rain and now rain everyday. Hubbie has gotten the drip system in and it's working great. Had seen a hummer around, so I put a feeder up on the front porch and he has found it this weekend. Bill has his camera "at ready" inside the front window, but hasn't caught him yet. Maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note if you visit me, please. Thanks for stopping by!