Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The rest of the Trip







It seems that since we've been home I haven't had a chance to sit down at all. I told Bill that I work harder on Vacation that at work! I did not get a chance to post about the last couple of days of our trip.

Sunday we spent in a little town Gruene (Green) Texas. Just a cute little place. We ate at the Gristmill which is on the river and absolutely beautifully landscaped. Then wandered around in the shops. Just had a wonderful afternoon.

The trip home was pretty unevenful. Stopped at a market in Lake Charles, LA and picked up some boudoin (boo-dan). Really good. Made a stop in Baton Rouge and ate at an Italian Deli that Bill liked when he worked over there after Katrina. Goe home Monday evening. Stopped and got the puppies--I think they were glad to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note if you visit me, please. Thanks for stopping by!