Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Green




Things are turning green in Texas. The wildflowers are all most gone! They were beautiful while they lasted





Front flowerbed is getting slowly filled up.
Supposed to get into the 90's the next few days. So much for spring. Hummer showing up for supper every night. No matter what time we eat, he joins us outside the diningroom window. He came around to the gazebo while I was out there so I may put another feeder out there. Hubbie's got veggies growing well. Looking forward to a "real" 'mater!

1 comment:

  1. wow...it warms up quickly there doesn't it! Your pots are filling in nicely...and that real mater will be around the corner before you know it! lol
    thanks for linking in...I am off to see what else I have missed!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note if you visit me, please. Thanks for stopping by!